- School opens - 7:15am
- Breakfast hours - 7:15-7:50am
- School hours - 8am-2:30pm
- Office hours - 7:30am-4pm
- Library hours - 8:15am-3pm
- No early dismissal after 2pm
"A rich heritage of cultivating world-class learners!"
- Monday, November 17 - School support staff (Food service, custodians, aides, secretaries, clerks, etc.)
- Tuesday, November 18 - Bus transportation staff
- Wednesday, November 19 - Educators (All certified staff - teachers, librarians, guidance counselors, administrators, etc.)
- Thursday, November 20 - Operations/maintenance staff
- Friday, November 21 - District staff
Please join us in recognizing the hard work of the nearly 10,000 teachers and staff dedicated to educating more than 72,000 students in Greenville County Schools.
The Book Fair is here!
Book Fair Dates: Friday, November 14th-Friday, November 21st (Click here to see when your child's class is scheduled to visit the Book Fair.)
- Friday, Nov. 14th – 7am-3pm
- Monday, Nov. 17th – 8am-7pm (Our Monday evening event will include medieval costumes and a photo area!)
- Tuesday, Nov. 18th-Thursday, Nov. 20th – 8am-3pm
- Friday, Nov. 21st – 8-11am
Before you visit the Book Fair, be sure to download the FREE Book Fairs App to help you find the right fit books for your child. If you’re all booked up during Book Fair week, be sure to visit the Book Fair online. Our Online Fair is available for an extended time from November 9th-29th.
*Note: 6% sales tax will be added to all purchases. We accept cash, checks (made payable to Fork Shoals School), and all major credit cards.*
PTA Reflection Contest Winners
Congratulations to this year's PTA Reflections Contest winners! Click here for a full list of our winners.
Fall PTA Newsletter
Click here for the Fall 2014 PTA Newsletter. (This newsletter is also available on the PTA page.)
School Portfolio and Strategic Plan
For the 2014 Fork Shoals School portfolio and strategic plan, click here.
2014 FSS Report to the Community
Click here for the SIC's 2014 Report to the Fork Shoals School community.